Saturday, June 2, 2012

Excuse the bad translation


"The famous line excuse all the blood, but I have slit my wrists and my throat.
It was my intention to die in the woods, so that  it would take a while before I
eventually would be found. I belong in the woods, I always have. The reason for that,
no one will ever understand anyway. To give a some what explanation, I am not a
human being, this is just a dream and I will soon wake up. It was too cold and the
blood kept coagulating plus my new knife is too dull. If I do not succeed dying by the
knife, I will blow my brain out. I do not know yet. I left all my lyrics by "Let the good
times roll" plus the rest of the money. Whoever finds the shit, gets it. As a last good-
bye, may I present "Life Eternal". Do what you want with the crap.
Pelle
P.S. I didn´t come up with this now but seventeen years ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment